ImagesHover to zoom
Traditional Shaving brush from MÜHLE, silvertip, handle material chrome-plated metal.
- Handles made of metal with chrome-plated metal highlights
- The Material - Chrome: In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre.
- The Brushhead - Silvertip: Consists of carefully selected hair that is used for these purely handcrafted shaving brushes. The material is particularly soft and flexible.
- The fine, conically tapering hairs possess the ability to retain a large amount of water and produce a dense, creamy lather. Another sign of quality is the even black band running horizontally through the predominantly silvery gleaming hair.
- This premium product is manufactured using historical tools in an artisan procedure mastered by only a few specialists worldwide. The semi-circular shape of the brush head is created by hand when binding the brush. The fine tips therefore do not require trimming and the natural softness of the hair is retained.
- Ring size M: 21 mm
- Dimensions: 31 mm x 100 mm
- Weight: 130 g
Questions And Answers
Product Code 091M89