ImagesHover to zoom
A close shave
- Advanced precision for a closer shave*
- Smooth gliding for better skin protection
- Flexible heads follow your facial contours
- Helps you to shave with optimal pressure
- Adjusts to your beard for effortless shaving
- Guides you to an improved technique with fewer passes
- Enhanced shaving experience with app
For a convenient shave
- OLED display for dynamic SkinIQ and shaver notiﬁcations
- Deep cleaning in just 1 minute for hygienic shaving
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless shaving when fully charged
- Shave wet, dry and even under the shower
- Precision trimmer integrated in the handle
Replacement head SH91: Replace every 2 yrs with SH91
Questions And Answers
Pressure Guard sensor
Using the right pressure is key for closeness and skin protection. Advanced sensors in the shaver read the pressure you apply, and the innovative light signal shows when you are pressing too hard or too little. For a personalized shave that is just right for you.
Dual SteelPrecision blades
With up to 150.000 cutting actions per minute, the Dual SteelPrecision blades shave close. The 72 high-performance blades are self- sharpening and made in Europe.
360-D Flexing heads
Fully flexible heads turn 360° to follow your facial contours. Experience optimal skin contact for a thorough and comfortable shave.
Protective SkinGlide coating
A protective coating lies between the shaver heads and your skin. Made of up to 2.000 micro-spheres coat every square millimetre. Minimise irritation by reducing 25% of friction on skin***.
Advanced OLED display
The first Philips shaver with a dynamic OLED display reveals every shaver feature and notification with sharp, fluid animation. The intuitive interface includes SkinIQ guidance, battery status, cleaning advice and more.
Motion Control sensor
Technology tracks how you shave and guides you to a more efficient technique via our GroomTribe app. After just three shaves, the majority of men achieved a better shaving technique for fewer passes**.
Power Adapt sensor
The intelligent facial hair sensor reads hair density 500 times per second. The technology auto-adapts cutting power for an effortless and gentle shave.