ImagesHover to zoom
6 Skin Benefits:
- Removes fine hairs
- Helps skin look radiant
- Aids in improving skin texture
- Helps smooth skin to feel soft
- Helps absorption of lotions and serums
- Assists in providing a smooth make-up application post-treatment
Schick's exfoliation edge with unique micro-guard protects delicate facial skin and glides smoothly as it sweeps away, dulling dead skin cells and peach fuzz.
- Start with a clean, dry face.
- Hold as 45-degree angle and glide downward on skin using short feathery strokes while using your free hand to hold skin tight.
- Clean blades as needed by wiping it on a cloth to remove debris.
- When finished you can apply a moisturiser or other treatment.
- Use Protective Cover on blade after use.
Replace blades after 1-3 uses.
Take precautions with sun exposure before and after treatment. Do not use on active acne, moles, sunburn or skin that is being medically treated. Avoid eyes, eyelids and lips. Use the dispenser to attach and remove blades.
Questions And Answers