ImagesHover to zoom
Powerful, quiet, and commercial-grade. The professional smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own.
The most powerful commercial-grade percussive therapy device with the features pros know and trust. Our top-of-the-line deep muscle treatment is more personalized than ever, thanks to our guided app experiences, which help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. The Theragun PRO with continuous battery life, rotating arm, and an industry-leading 2-year warranty, is the most advanced recovery tool of choice for both professionals and everyday people.
Unrivalled Power. Remarkably Quiet.
Proprietary brushless and commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy®
The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data. Our app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways our device can help enhance your life.
16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension.
- Proprietary brushless commercial-grade motor with QuietForce Technology
- Smart Percussive Therapy® with Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED screen
- Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Force meter
- Adjustable arm for full-body reach
- Delivers up to 60 lbs (27.22kg) of no-stall force
- Wireless charging enabled
- 2 swappable lithium-ion batteries for continuous run-time (150 minutes each)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- 2-Year warranty
- Hard case
- 6 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments:
- Dampener: Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Thumb: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Wedge: Perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands and commonly used for “scraping” and “flushing,” which help to decrease the amount of lactic acid in muscles.
- SuperSoft: Theragun’s version of vibration therapy and mostly used for sensitive areas, including bones.
- Lithium-ion battery charger
Questions And Answers
Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
The PRO offers 4 unique arm positions designed to create ideal angles to reach any area of the body. Our patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design allows you to hold the device in a number of ways while actively reducing strain on your hands, wrists, and arms.
QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology™
No motor in existence could deliver the unparalleled power of a Theragun while also operating quietly, so we created our own. The PRO's commercial-grade brushless motor with QuietForce Technology quietly delivers up to 60 lbs. of no-stall force. And with Active Torque Control™, the PRO maintains all that power without diluting treatment speed or quality.
300-Minute Total Battery Life
The PRO leads the industry with 5 hours of total battery life and 2 continuously swappable external batteries. Now with twice the battery life of our previous generations.
Smart App Integration with Bluetooth®
Smart App Integration via Bluetooth®, Customizable Speed Range, App-guided routines can be run on the Prime
OLED Screen with Force Meter
The OLED screen gives you complete control over your wellness routine by conveniently displaying your current speed and a responsive force meter. And if you leave your phone at home or in another room, you can toggle between up to 3 preset treatments saved to your device from the Therabody app.
Customizable Speed Range
Whether you’re treating sensitive areas or need the full power of the device, the Prime can be controlled in the app via Bluetooth® to select any speed between our scientifically calibrated 1750-2400 PPM range. It also comes with 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute).