ImagesHover to zoom
- Skin appears smoother
- Skincare products can absorb better after use
- Improves skin tone and erases dullness
- Improves skin texture and pore size
- Makeup goes on better providing a more airbrushed look
- Cleanse the face and pat dry.
- Ensure your blade is clean.
- Hold the skin tight with one hand, and using a 45 degree angle with the blade make small strokes, removing all dead skin cells and hair.
- Using a tissue, wipe away any fuzz or dirt as you go.
- Once finished, clean your blade, rinse your face with warm water and apply any serums or creams are you normally would.
We recommend usage every 3-4 weeks. Avoid using on active acne or broken skin.
Questions And Answers
Product Code 00001