ImagesHover to zoom
Enjoy best-in-class precision, power & performance at-home.Combining the superior cutting performance, titanium coated Japanese steel blades & advanced comb guide innovation, this is the must have tool for owning your haircut at-home.
- Japanese precision - ultra hard-wearing titanium coated japanese steel blades for 20% faster cutting
- The power of lithium - cord/cordless rechargeable with long lasting 120 min cordless runtime + quick charge
- Change up your style - 10 comb guides (3mm to 25mm) for cutting, shaping & fading
- Power in your hands - 6x more intensive cutting power,* heavy duty professional dc motor
- The power is in your hands - dc direct drive high performance motor delivers 50% more power*
- Travel in style premium storage case protects your clipper, comb guides & accessories. Ideal for home or on-the-go
- Ultra premium japanese steel blades: ultra-hard wearing titanium coated precision engineered blades for the most precise hair cutting. Unrivalled 20% faster cutting^ for 100% hair cut in one stroke. A professional, high-quality finish; even on wet, thick & longer hair types. ^compared to standard magnetic motor clippers.
- Lithium-ion power: lithium-ion battery provides enhanced power for long-lasting cordless use. With fast charging & sustained power performance, even at lower charge levels.
- Cord/cordless use: 120min cordless use or connect to mains power for corded operation.
- Innovative comb guide technology: glide control comb guides conform better to the shape of the head than standard comb guides. 8x comb guides from grades #1 - 8 (0.6mm to 25mm) with patent pending curved design are optimized for easier & more efficient self-hair clipping.
- Professional faded results: fade comb guide effectively blends lines for a perfect faded result compared to standard comb guides, for professional barber style results at home.
- 6x more intensive cutting power*: built with a heavy duty dc drive motor to deliver 6x more cutting power*, for an ultra-powerful cutting action that gives professional barber style results at home. *compared to vsformen vsm7437ca magnetic motor clipper
- quick charge system: 15min quick charge provides 15min cordless use for maximum autonomy.
- Define your look: 45 cutting lengths plus 5 position fine adjustment taper control for blending layers & a precise close trim, every time.
- Precision finish: integrated ear comb guide effortlessly cuts around the ears from any angle, for a quicker finish than standard ear comb guides.
- Accessories included: includes blade guard, barber comb, scissors, cleaning brush & oil.
- Extended 5 year warranty˜: professional quality - professional performance ~5 year warranty covers clipper motor. Blade set subject to a 2 year warranty.
- Travel in style: premium travel case protects your clipper, comb guides & accessories. Ideal for home or on-the-go.
Please read instruction booklet in full before using
Creating a short back & sides look, with length on the top
- Ensure the clipper is switched off.
- Attach the desired cutting comb guide as required.
- Switch the clipper on – the blades will start to move.
- Hold the clipper to the front of your hair with the teeth pointing towards the back of your head and move the clipper towards your crown. Repeat as necessary, moving in rows from the front and the sides of your head to the back.
- If you then wish to take the back and sides of your hair to a shorter length, switch off the appliance and attach a shorter comb guide.
- Start cutting at the nape of the neck, and with the comb guide flat against the head, move the clipper upwards and outwards over the area you want to take shorter.
- Repeat on the sides of the hair, starting with the teeth of the clipper pointing upwards and comb guide flat against the area above the ear, again moving the clipper upwards and outwards.
Outlining the hair is a cutting technique used to define the perimeter of the hairline, including the sideburns, ears and nape. This adds definition and structure to the hair.
- To tidy up the edges around your cut e.g. Neckline and sideburns, detach the comb guides.
- Hold the clipper upside down, so the front of the clipper is facing towards your head.
- Hold the clipper straight on your sideburns or neckline and move the clipper downwards. This will give you a clean, smooth finish.
Important safety instructions/warnings
- When the unit is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off
- WARNING: Do not use or leave the AC power adaptor in a position where it can become wet or there is a danger of it falling into a basin or other vessels containing water.
- Keep the appliance dry, unless it otherwise specified.
- Do not use this appliance in or near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- Do not immerse appliance in water or other liquids.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Take care to avoid contact between the moving blades of the unit and the skin, paying particular attention to the face, neck and hands.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
*compared to standard magnetic motor clippers
Questions And Answers
Product Code VSM6000A