ImagesHover to zoom
Regular use of Wahl clipper oil will extend blade life by reducing friction, preventing rust and corrosion. It will also help maintain the correct blade speed and improve run time of battery-operated clippers and trimmers.
Here is how to correctly oil your blades:
- With the blade directed downwards, turn the clipper/trimmer on.
- Apply three drops of oil –one on each side and one in the middle.
- With the clipper/trimmer still on, move the taper lever back and forth to work oil into blade.
- Turn off clipper/trimmer and blot excess oil with clean towel.
- Specifically prepared to lubricate, protect and maintain clipper blades
- Prevents Rust - coats surfaces of blades with an ultra-thin film of corrosion prevention
- Regular use will extend clipper/blade life
- Will help maintain correct blade speed
- Improves run time of battery-operated clippers/trimmers
Questions And Answers